Friday, July 10, 2009

end of wk 2

hey ppl!!!
long time no blog.
been lazy.
haha.

there were sad and happy things
that happened the past few days.
some made me really...
haixx.
wk 2 only, then got test liao.
sian.

anyway, i have decided wat i wan take in sec 3!!
bio and chem, a maths, economics,elect geog!!
haha.
but still must depend on my results lah.

i nid to improve my bio and jiayou for chem.
cause i wan to be forensic pathalogist!
hahaha.
u know those DNA, autopsy, fingerprint
yah those.
interesting ah.

getting my new phone later!!!
sony ericsson T707.
can't stand the old phone i using now.
gosh.

kk. i dunno wat to say le.
bye earthlings.
do i really still stand a chance?
maybe its only my wishful thinking.
i worked hard, but the results are not based on this?
so fame and popularity still are the main factors after all.
just being a stupid, lonesome, person is not gonna help....






No comments: