Saturday, September 11, 2010

haha.
okay.
wanted to lock my blog cause in case,
someone read a post they not suppose to read. :P

some private stuff.

so....

it seems okay, but is it?
what if i said yes, i hated her, what would you do?
you did a freaking test on me, asked ppl, and you found out.
suddenly reading my blog. great.
so you thought i hated her?
how would you feel,
if your best friend lied, and the guy you liked thought that you hated the girl he liked?
you would feel terrible, i swear.

i want to forget you.
but can't.

i will just try my very best to unlike you,
to spare me from all these shit.
so bear with me for now.

she's a nice person k, i know.
i don't hate her.
i say again, i DON'T HATE HER.
the thing is,
you've known me for quite a while,
do you really think i'm that type of person?
go and think.
i feel like i'm being accused for something i'm not.
i wouldn't hate ppl over such things.
nonsense.
some other ppl thinks that i hate her too.
great. awesome. thanks man.

all these things, gosh.
its just so freaking difficult to find ppl to say to.
some after telling them, they wouldn't bother.
the only ppl i trust are the sjab girls.
but sometimes, they wouldn't understand too.

this post is...
feel so relieved.

-this is edited esp for feli and soe. LOL-
its a summary. :P

No comments: