Saturday, September 11, 2010

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! CAMP IS OVER!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
HAD FUN!:D and i miss camp. O.O
love the juniors, they really really very very cute. :D
HAHAHA :DDD
thanks to juniors for making this camp a fun one.
thanks to NCOs for the joy fun and laughter. and the crapping.
thanks to brother for leading the 3 cheers. so touching. (:

anyway, gonna lack my blog for a while.
just a while.
if you want to gain access tell me. (:

2nd last day of holiday,
but no homework done yet. -.-
camp took up 4 days.
SO DEAD! T.T
whatever happened to the plan of completing hw on time and spending time making notes? ._.
darn.
i'm totally not in the mood to do hw at all lah.
someone, encourage me to do.

today whole day slack lor,
except for the 3 hours of tuition.
i shall start my hw now.
ya, i must. :D
k bye! :DDD
I LOVE SJAB! :D
..............
i mean just the ppl and stuff. YA.

No comments: